Welcome to the day 4 of the General Motors diet plan. If you’ve successfully completed the first three days of the diet without cheating, you’ll surely lose upto 5 to 7 pounds by today. On this day, you’re allowed to have Bananas and Milk.
Unlike the first 3 days of the GM diet, there is a limit in the consumption of the foods you consume today. Since your body has already got sugar from fruits, fiber from vegetables and its already sustained appetite, it would no longer respond to the taste of Bananas.
How to Prepare Your Body for GM Diet Day 4?
The fourth day of the General Motors diet is pretty easy when compared to the rest of the days. You can also perform various physical exercises on this day since you’ll have enough strength, thanks to the milk and bananas.
As the followers (you) have already gone through the detoxifying process in the first 3 days, they’ll be more enthusiastic and cheerful while performing strenuous activities.
GM Diet Day 4 Foods [Allowed]
You can eat up to 6 Bananas and 750 ml of Milk on this day. Whenever you feel hungry, you can consume cabbage soup a.k.a wonder soup, which is prepared with Cabbage, carrot and tomatoes.
Sample Diet Plan for Day 4
Let us now look at the sample meal plan with the suggested foods.
- Breakfast (8 to 9 AM): 1 Banana and 1 glass (250ml) of warm milk.
- Mid-morning Snack (10 to 11 AM): 2 Bananas and 250ml of milk (at room temperature). Prepare a shake using both and make sure not to add sugar in it.
- Lunch (12 to 1 PM): 1 bowl of Cabbage soup and 2 glasses of water.
- Afternoon Snack (4 to 5 PM): 2 Bananas and 250ml of milk (at room temperature). Prepare a shake using both and make sure not to add sugar in it.
- Dinner (6 to 7 PM): 1 bowl of Cabbage soup and 2 glasses of water.
The day 4 diet helps you retain the Potassium and Sodium which you missed on Day 1, day 2 and day 3.